Friday, April 11, 2008

We Have Big News! And There's No Turning Back!

That's right! We are going on a cruise! I'm not pregnant, so don't ever ask! Travis will be graduation in 2 weeks, and he just so happened to serve his mission in the West Indies, which is the Caribbean Islands! So we decided to plan it and go visit and celebrate at the same time! We are so excited. I don't mean to brag, but I kind of do! If you have any advice let us know! As for Lindy, now is the time to go to war, and see who wins! Come and Join us! April 27th!

6 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, cool that you guys are going on a cruise? And, answer... yes, I just hit refresh all day and watch the number climb.

aubphotography said...

oh... u had me for a sec. lol.
lord forkwa. he huffed and he puffed and he...sent an eviction notice!

Jaci Moore said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that we watched flight of the choncords and loved it! We were just listening to "I'm not crying" on your blog. Is there more than just that first season?

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Liz and Travis...HI! Haven't seen you guys in forever but saw your blog and thought I'd say hello. So fun that you guys get to go on a cruise! Have so much fun! Linds (Neiger) Ercanbrack

Merrells said...

Brag away! Take great pictures and then we can get together and remember our trips and pout that we're back in Utah. Have fun!

The Belnaps said...

Liz, you totally had me... I thought I was gonna read that you were havin a baby! Geez, you shouldn't tease like that:) How was your cruise? Post some pictures already