Monday, July 7, 2008

River Rats

So we decided, that for the 4th, Travis and I wanted to do something, just the two of us since there has been so much going on this summer. We decided to take his boat down the Green River again, and to take our bikes, and to camp. So no fireworks this year, and you know, I don't really care.

He should seriously be a fish. The river was freezing, and it never even phased him. I even realized Gillespie has the word " Gill" in it.

I made a sweet set up, a bed, a couple of books and magazines,the sun, and food!!
We rode this little 3 mile trail. It wasn't too intense, but had a great view that you ride to.


I've decided that this is my new favorite thing to do. Floating is so relaxing and it's so beautiful. The weather was perfect, and Travis was happy because he was fishing. Camping was so fun too. I forgot how good tin foil dinners are!! So it was a great 4th and I hope all of yours were too!

4 comments:

Kensie said...

hey girl, great pic's.. Hey do you know anyone who is renting there place where you live right now? We have to find a place to live and sort of want it close to my elementary school.

Jaci Moore said...

That looks so fun! Matt and I should plan something like that before baby number 2. I know what you're thinking. Oh, are you pregnant? yeah!

I need my hair done too, I'll call you

The Belnaps said...

Fun liz! We need to hang out and our husbands can fish since taylor is OBSESSED with fishing! He loves it, and he needs someone to go with so he will quit asking me to!!

Kensie said...

We drove through there the other day and didn't see any for rent signs. How do I find out about them?