Saturday, February 28, 2009

LET'S BLOW THIS MOTHER...OLD SCHOOL!

Here we are at the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert! I'm so sad Travis couldn't be there he was in Chicago for work:( We are 2 legit 2 quit!
Word to the fellas! And your mother


We decided to dress up and the crazy thing is, I went to one store and found everything I needed! Gotta love the fashion these days!
Vanessa and Jimmy and the denim piece of heaven! A real life one peicer!

We had such a blast! The music was so good! And we still had the moves! We were so sore and tired the next day because we danced and danced and danced!


Don't know him.









4 comments:

Whitney said...

Liz that is so sweet I wish I could have gone... Love the outfits!

The Woodwards said...

You all look amazing!! I love that you got all dressed up~ I'm such a sucker for bad 90's music! I almost bought tickets myself, luckily we ended up bowling a few games right next to Vanilla Ice on Saturday night. (Random) I don't think he appreciated us rapping his own song back to him all night. :) Oh well that's what you get for being so amazing in the 90's.

P.S. I found your blog from Caroline's. Hope you don't mind!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Liz a:i love that you went to MC Hammer & Vanilla Ice!!! Thats so awesome, your pictures are hilarious...especially the last one with the guy you dont know!! haha. b:I also love the song on your site, black & gold--c:you are so cute! hope you are doing good!!

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! I was so bummed that we missed it! I bet it was such a blast! I love the outfits.