Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best Investment...

Here is our $15 snow cone maker from Wal-Mart! It has been the best money ever spent. Every night we have a tradition, we have arts and crafts time,(Travis ties flies, and I make hair barretts) and eat snow cones! They are so refreshing, and we just can't get enough of them! They do more than mollify our taste buds!

The best flavors, are the sugar free ones,they aren't as sugary and it doesn't hurt that each serving is 5 calories! Here's to a happy summer, cheers, let's have a snow cone!

9 comments:

Merrells said...

Aaah! I'm on my way to Walmart right now! These are my most favorite summer treat. We should start a summer tradition of actually getting together once in a while to eat them!

Erica and Curtis said...

This is a staple for the kids each summer. We love our snowcone maker! I have not seen the sugar free syrups, yet. I love your new header pic.

Whitney said...

Craft time I love it! I must admit those snow cones look pretty tasty I might just have to run down to waliword and grab one

lramey said...

i love your cute picture up top!!! i was loving when Travis was telling us about arts and crafts time the other night- best thing ever!

snow cones! $15!!!??? I'm so copying this!

Jaci Moore said...

K when Matt gets home we're going to pack up the kids and take a trip to walmart. That could be a little thing Asher and I do during our "girls are asleep and I need to get him dirty so I can throw him in the bath time".

Stephanie said...

ooh that looks good. We'll have to try one. It looks like it works really well.

Kensie said...

YUMMM, that is the only other thing besides Del Taco that I have wanted through out my pregnancy. To tell you the truth Del Taco came on at like 7 and a half months, thank goodness it was not ALL 9 months.

Jer or Stef said...

hmmm, sounds like we need to make a little investment of our own!

Lisa T. said...

Thank you for the perfect suggestion for a Father's Day gift for my hubbie! (I love those gifts that are just as much for me as for him - ha ha!) Where do you get the syrups?