Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweeeeeen!

Halloween is becoming one of my favorite holidays! I love it when people go all out and we get a kick out of dressing up!




We started out at my family's house. Here is Ashlyn, Edward's cousin.Then we boogied over to Travis's Aunt and Uncles house for the next party!

Howdy Jessie!


Here's Jermaine and Britney Spears from the Toxic video!Brett and Jermain,

Darth...dun dun dun da dun dun, da da dun

Princess Leah never looked so good, and who would've thought she went well with ketchup and mustard?



Here we are! Roller Derby Rules!!!



Check out my sweet wheels!! They are my 8 year old nieces!!!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

Haha! I love it! Your costumes were awesome this year. Although, not that anyone would expect anything different :)

lramey said...

oh my gosh, you guys rule!!!

The Belnaps said...

hahaha! I couldn't wait to see what you guys were! Im dying! You guys are hillarious! LOVE it!

Jena said...

Too funny ;-)

Kensie said...

Oh my gosh, I love your pictures! You guys are hilarious, looks like you had such a fun Halloween

Stephanie said...

You guys are so funny! I loved the costumes!