Thursday, February 25, 2010

While Hybernating...

Every year at this time, I get in these moods. Probably because it's so cold and we are inside all the time, and I start noticing all the things in my house that bug me! So here are some pic of the changes! And cheers to having a husband who can do it as i command!!!;) So I sold the drapes in my last post, and got these new ones. I LOVE them! They are sort of a burlap material and have a leaf button where they fold over the rod!
We got this cute swivel chair at Evans Gatehouse! It is so comfortable!! We were in need of more seating, and we love this little addition!

Some Pillows!


I don't know why, but I'm a huge fan of randomness! As you can tell from everything we've been doing, everything is random and I love it! And I also have this bird fetish right now!! I love the bird pillows!



Growing up, my mom always had picture frame collages, and so I gathered all the frames we had, and made this one! It was so fun looking for pictures to go in them! Travis and I have had so much fun together, and this is a great way to remember all we've done!

We added chandlers above the 2 stations in my salon! They just make me happy!




We bought a bunch of knobs, and I decided to make them into coat hangers! This is one of my favorite things we've done!

It's fun to be creative and see how things turn out! And really I'm so glad Travis is willing to help and to give advice and do most of the work!!! Now where is that sun??? What does it feel like to be warm? Come on Spring!!!

7 comments:

Merrells said...

So cute! You could be on one of those home shows where they spice things up. I love it. So...seriously, when are you coming to consult on my house?

Morgan said...

So cute :)

Audrey Crisp said...

I love your new additions! How cute is your living room? I get in that Mode too of just wanting a change! The snow sucks! I'm so grateful to be in CA! I love chandeliers too! Maybe one day I'll get one... I love the coat hangers too!

Stephanie said...

Everything looks great! You always do such an amazing job decorating. I was missing spring too- I headed to Long Beach California on sunday and it was snowing up a storm all the way past Cedar City then BAM! 60 degrees! It is nice and warm here, like 70 degrees! Maybe you need to take a little trip down south...

The Bowldens said...

i love the new additions and changes you have made!!! they are so cute!!!

Whitney said...

Liz, I love it all! So cute maybe you and Trav could come over to my house and make a few changes???

Mal and Greg said...

Love the what you've done!!!! The wall of fame is a great idea!