Thursday, October 14, 2010

LP and Chicago


Trav, Kung Fu!!! Take that!
Me wakeboarding
We even got Trav's Dad to surf! And no, he's not wearing socks or a shirt! It was his first time surfing, wearing no socks and no shirt!
The Group!! This was on our boat drive to some Arches
Me surfin


Hallie, the water Goddess!! Reeeeerrr!
Our new boat!!:)

I've never seen a father take care of a baby like this!!
Trav

Taylor, my Favorite ever!! haha!
High Five! Awesome!!!!

riding the Farris wheel
Navie Pier
Shopping Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Millennium Park

4 comments:

lramey said...

dude- liz. when i grow up, i want to look like you.

lramey said...

so when you find me staring at you always at church, just know it's because I think you're just unbelieveably beautiful, and i just can't stop staring- serious-

Whitney said...

Liz you might just be the most beautiful person in the world!!!! No joke!

The Milligan Blog said...

Liz! You guys are so darling! You and your cute hubby!!!Looks like you guys had so much fun in these pics!! Always love lookin at your blog!!!!!

P.S. I think I wan to cute my hair to my shoulders!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!