Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Life is Complete!!

Until last week, I was a Disneyland virgin. I'm 24, and I can now grow up! We went with the Gillespie family. Last year for Christmas, Travis's parents got everyone tickets, and we just barely went. It was long anticipated!

So excited!!

We celebrated Gunner's B-day! Happy Birthday!!!

Haunted house, so scary!!

Jungle cruise, It was so awesome! So realistic, I'll admit they has me fooled a few times.

My favorite was the pictures after each ride! Gunner's face is the best in every one!
On Screamin California!

Space Mountain Splash Mountain. Addie, ha ha!




Out side of "It's tough to be a bug." This was cracking me up!



The parades were the best! I loved every second of this trip! We had so much fun and I can't wait to go back!!



8 comments:

Merrells said...

It really is the happiest place on earth, huh? We should plan a big trip and everyone go. It would be a blast!

aubphotography said...

Those pics are so funny. How fun lizard.

Valerie Plowman said...

That looks so fun!

lramey said...

oh how fun! i'm glad you got to finally go. Conli's waiting for her turn.

did i mention you should come decorate my house and buy me a new wardrobe that you've picked out for me???

you're the cutest!!!!

Merrells said...

PS I really like your hair color!

Whitney said...

How fun! Seriously every time I look at your blog you guys have gone on another vaca. Could you slow it down a bit so the rest of us can stop feeling depressed:) ps love the wall paper you are so talented!

The Belnaps said...

Fun Liz! Stop going on Vacations already! Haha, i'm so jealous. I Love disneyland!

Kensie said...

What I was there last week too!!!! I freaking love that joint its the best place on earth. Don't you love the haunted house during Halloween time? I think they should keep it like that from now on.