Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Projects

So my sister April is very talented, and offered to help me try and learn to make some drapes, so lets be honest, her and my mom did most of the work, and I am so glad because look at how beautiful they turned out! At least I hung them! Ok so maybe Travis did.... but I took the pictures.



So for the last 2 years, I've been trying to decide what to do in our room, and so I decided to wallpaper! Every time I said that so someone, their facial expression, dropped to confusion and they would say, "oh...." I'm sure they were thinking of the 1970s wallpaper with teddy bears and weird things! So here are before and after pictures! We were just about to paint in the one above so everything is piled on my bed and it's blurry, but I guess it just adds to the end result!

This picture doesn't do it any justice! I totally love it and my favorite part is the chandelier! It was hard to get a good angel, and try to get it all, and this makes my room look even smaller than it really is! I want to make drapes, ( well have April make drapes!) to go in here, so hopefully I'll get around to that soon!



8 comments:

aubphotography said...

Looks so good Liz!

lramey said...

oh how cute!! i LOVE your pillows!!!!!!!!

Merrells said...

I love it! My offer still stands to have to come do my house...

Andrea said...

Okay. seriously liz. could u be any more talented? Please come decorate my house. I'm so jealous.

Morgan said...

Yay! I've been waiting for these pictures! I'm so happy that it turned out so pretty!!

Jaci Moore said...

Can I just tell you how nice it is to read your blog and not feel jealous of your latest trips! Just kidding your drapes and wallpaper look awesome. I love making drapes. I'm looking for fabric right now. I love home fabrics (I noticed the rods, we have the same ones) I just wish they had the fabric I'm picturing in my head.

Jaci Moore said...

How fun! I want to hear about Disneyland! I was just kidding about feeling jealous. We go to the park like everyday so I'm sure it's just as fun as your trips! Did Julie Kaye text you about breakfast wed?

Kensie said...

I also heart lake powell, one of the best places in the world!! I love what you did with your bedroom, it looks so dang good.