Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight & Owl Bar

Yeah, so I've never been to a midnight showing for any movie, and I've never had so much anticipation and shortness of breath, leading up to a movie like I did for Twilight!! As well as every other girl. I knew there was going to be a ton of ridiculous people who think this stuff is real, but I actually found myself to be over enthused about it as well! Here are pictures of us waiting, and waiting, and waiting......







My brother-in-law had a gig up at Sundance at the Owl bar. He is so so so talented. We had a blast. At this point in the picture, this kid started dancing, and took his shirt off.

That's all it took for us to join in and get up ourselves!





Such a fun night! His next gig is in Park City on Dec 20. You should come!!!!! It's at the Spur.

1 comment:

Erica and Curtis said...

I hear about all of Artie's awesome events and feel sad that we miss out on them. I hope he does a little family singin' when we come up. I am so proud of him also. What a fun night. The picture of Andrew getting all into it cracks me up. It also looks like you had fun at Twilight. I went with some ward gals on Sat. night-it was insanely crowded here too. I loved it-Edward is sure easy on the eyes, wouldn't you say. I thought it went pretty true to the book. Kaetlyn loved it!