Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving & New York

Here we are in Time Square! Travis had another trade show this year in New York. We stay right in Time Square and it's definitely one of my favorite places ever!

The first day, and the start of our shopping!



At the MTV store, they had rock band, and leave it to Travis to jump right in and join the fun!


Don't they all just look so over enthused??!!!




Shar and I! My new shopping partner! Our husbands had to work all day, so we hung out and had a blast! She is 7 months prego, and never got tired! Yeah, don't even think of expecting the same out of me when I'm pregnant!






We went to the Rockettes show!!





Right before the show....Brandon, Shar, and me!






It was so amazing!


The Tree at Rockefeller during the day before it lit up.




the windows at Anthropology are the Best!










Inside Serendipity. It was the cutest place. And the desert was to die for!!!!!!!


At the Betsey Johnson store!! Oh how I love her stuff!!






Outside of Spanky's




The Yankee store! Good thing we brought an extra suit case! It was stuffed by the end! We got tons of stuff for the fam here!





We ate somewhere new everyday, the best was Carmine's... it's Italian. This was at a Chilean place.


And of coarse we ate toooo much cheese cake!! Every night!!




The famous Naked Cowboy! And it was so freezing! He's crazy.







Stomp was UNREAL!! LOVED IT!!


At the Tree!



I was so sad to leave! It was the BEST!


We started off Thanksgiving, with the Turkey Trot!





Erica, me, and Trav






Some of my cousins and my Aunt LaDawn





Aaron, back off from the potatoes!




Shan and Olivia!!! Cuties!!



Some of the cooks!! April and my Ma










The master of mashed potatoes. He really puts his back into it. But seriously, they are as smooth as butta!!

5 comments:

Merrells said...

I've been waiting to see your pictures. How fun! I really, really want to do a NY trip. And did you do the Turkey Trot here in Orem? I was this close to doing it but promised my cousin I'm in for next year. Maybe we should train together...

Megan Parkes said...

Oh my word. First of all, I just love your fam, okay, well I really only know you and Drew, but I love you guys! Second of all, New York, seriously! I remember you talking about it when you were doing my hair, I am jealous of your ventures... even the naked cowboy! :)

Valerie Plowman said...

So not fair. I want to go to New York!

Whitney said...

Looks like so much fun! I love new york when they have all the Christmas stuff up! And once again, I am so jealous of another one of your adventures:)

Kensie said...

What I swear you guys are always traveling!!! I love it, New York is one of my most very favorite places ever