Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr & Mrs Amigos!

So we made it back to reality. Travis and I just got back from a cruise with my sister Deon and her hubby Scott. It went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. Here are a thousand pictures to prove it!

The first day was my birthday! Turning 25 was the best birthday ever!
Our cheeeeesey pose!
Someone has a problem!

On the boat going out to snorkel!

Gross lobster! (it was dead)
Travis with a blow fish. Under the water is a whole different world.

Scott with a puffer fish! It had a creepy face!
Yes.... I ate frog legs, and they tasted like chicken!
Sooooo much delicious food!

On the boat over to Stone Island.
Give me a beach and the sun, and I'm so in heaven!

The authentic food was to die for! If we got a worm it was worth it!
I got soo wasted! Ok not really, but we acted like it.
Riding horses on the beach! You know you all have that dream to do that!I had Gandolf's white horse, Shadow Fax.So hungry!! Just waiting for my food!
Cute Deon



In Cabo on the glass bottom boat, on our way to Lover's Beach!
Tons of sea lions!
We even went para sailing! It was so amazing!I was looking for a job in Cabo so I didn't have to leave! It was so beautiful!
Just being sexy and stuff...
My hottie!

To end it off, we spent a couple days in LA with Jer, Stef, and Ellia! So much fun! It was a hard vacation to come home from!

16 comments:

Morgan said...

Ah! So fun! You look so tan. I'm so jealous.

Stephanie said...

awww... not that just sucks for the rest of us that were stuck in SNOW!!! what a fun vacation. How about me and Kevin go next time...

3+Love~aki=Us said...

What a fantabulous blast!! :) Can't wait to go on another one myself. I enjoyed the pictures. FUN!!

lramey said...

oh the fun! pretty sure you're the cutest EVER!!!

love your cheesy McCheese picture- i can totally hear you "deedle eedle ee do"

Merrells said...

Looks like so much fun, I'm so-o jealous! If you guys move to Cabo, we're in! We loved it there. I'm sure there's a clinic or something I could work at right?

aubphotography said...

I waited and waited for you guys to come pick me up! i had my bags packed and everything. I cant believe you didnt come get me. Im so jealous..........Looks like you had a blast!!!

Jena said...

Fabulous pics! That's so crazy that you were on the same cruise as my dad and Shelly - what a small world! Looks like you had a blast!

Erica and Curtis said...

I love all the pics Liz. It is obvious that you had a fabulous time. So Fun!!!

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! I am once again jealous :)

Heather said...

FUN you guys! Love it! I'm ready for a vacation, preferably a warm one!

Nicole Christensen said...

I couldnt be more jealous. That bridge, that water, that ship. Oh so familiar! Welcome home to rain land.

Cara Grenny said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had SO much fun. And you look freaking buff. Like maybe, just maybe you could beat Julie up.

Kensie said...

Liz, that looks like so much fun. Cruises are truly the best vacation ever.

The Belnaps said...

Your trip looked like so much fun!! I cant believe you ate that frog on your plate!! You look so good in all your pictures as always!! Lets plan our get together soon

Sarah Larsen said...

Could you be any cuter!!!! I always love to look at your cute pic's....You guys are ADORABLE!!!!

The Milligan Blog said...

And finally I see all your cute pictures!! :) Looks like you guys really did have so much fun!! Now I'm craving a cruise!! :)