Monday, May 18, 2009

A Perfect Weekend

This last weekend Travis had a trade show in Anaheim, and I decided to go with! On Friday, I was able to go to some of my favorite clients house in Coto de Caza, and do their hair. Everyday I would wake up, work out for how ever long I wanted, and not feel rushed, and then laid by the pool all afternoon by myself and read, then shop for a while until Travis came back, then we'd all go to dinner, at the companies expense. It was heaven! What more could I ask for? Nothing! We stayed at a darling hotel by Disneyland called The Candy Cane Inn. I felt like I was in a cartoon. There were cute little birds chirping all day, it smelt like candy and flowers, and there were cute trees and flowers, and bright colors everywhere! I loved it! Going back to work was so hard and my legs were not used to it. That's it, I'm going back to the pool!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh you are so funny! If we end up living down there you can come hang out anytime you want to and do my hair!!!

Merrells said...

Sounds like such a great weekend! And I love your toes!

aubphotography said...

im glad your glad you had a perfect weekend you lucky duck.

Erica and Curtis said...

It was great to see you. I love how every picture I find people posting of Curtis has him with a plate of food! That is my guy! C you in a month!