Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Makin Memories on Memorial Weekend

My Grandpa's grave is in St. George, so whenever we get the chance for Memorial weekend, my family loves to go visit it. We stayed in some condos in Green Valley. My favorite part of the trip was that it was 100% sunny! We spent all the time we could swimming!




Yankees were playing and so we did what we do best! Eat and party!



For some reason we think it's funny to act like mannequins are alive, and we take pictures with them???


Waiting for FOOD!


Why do kids listen to I pods 24/7?


Travis was on a fishing trip, which takes precedence, no questions asked! So I had this cute girl to keep me fully entertained! Love her!!

This is my Mom's Dad's grave. He was my Indian grandpa, who I am so proud to honor. He's been gone for 11 years, and I miss him so much. I love all the memories I still have of him.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

u are so hot and tan. Your family looks so fun!

Merrells said...

You look so cute! When I looked at that second picture with your hair down and kind of wavy, I did a total double-take to see if it was really you. That means it's been WAY too long since we've seen you!!!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

What a beautiful weekend! We were in St. George too!! I've got a cousin, grandma, and grandpa buried there. I love the George!

The Belnaps said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Your family is so cute.. Hmmmm where is travis??..... Fishing???

The Milligan Blog said...

Hey Liz!!!! How's it going?? Your family is so dang cute! I still cant believe how much you and your oldest (I think she's the oldest) sister look alike :) You guys are so cute! Hope to see you maybe 1 more time before this baby comes out! 7 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jena said...

Fun pics - hope you're doing well - take care!