Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dry Shampoo

I've been hearing about dry shampoos for a while, and I am a fan of just using baby powder. I decided to try this one from Sexy hair, and I am very impressed! It really does work, and saves me on the days I don't wash my hair! It's a clay and mineral based product. It helps add body, because it absorbs excess oils and product build up in your hair. The first time I used it, I held it too close to my head, and it looked like I spray painted white into my hair! "Hi, I'm Grandma!" If you use this, just make sure to hold it out away from your head!;)

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I'll have to try it out! It makes me laugh when I think of dry shampoo cause of Heidi Montag's rant on I'm a celebrity get me out of here. It was so funny!

Whitney said...

I have always wanted to try that! Now I think I just might :) thanks Liz!

Stephanie said...

Oh I have been wanting to try that! I'm totally going to go buy that!

The Petersons said...

Oh! Good to know! I've seen it and wondered if it or any other dry shampoos are any good. I usually use baby powder too. I'll have to try it out! Oh, and I'm loving my hair. Thanks for always doing such a great job! I think I will have to come back to Utah so I can get it done still!!!

Megan Parkes said...

Hey Liz! So I totally miss you! I look at your blog all of the time just to see how you guys are doing. I want to get back in touch with ya! My blog address is aaronandmegs.blogspot.com.