Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Some Spring-ing!

The girls in my family had a baby shower for Deon at The Chocolate! Holy cow, so Yummy! This cute Mommy is due in a few short weeks with a girl!
WE pretty much licked our plates clean!

Easter was fun, going to both families. I found a great hiding place to scare the kids for the hunt!






We had to find our baskets out behind Travis's family's house, and it was seriously hard! Always tons of great goodies in these baskets!









I had a birthday a few weeks ago, on actually the hottest day of the year, March 29th, so we went to breakfast, then went snowboarding for the last time this season, and it was beautiful! Only had to wear a long sleeve shirt! And I feel like we just ate and ate food all day!



Here are the newlyweds! Cute as ever! We hang out a lot, and always have the funnest time!
My cute Travis got me my first sewing machine! I was so shocked! What a cutie! I've loved being 26 so far....

4 comments:

Morgan said...

You're going to love your sewing machine. I got one a year ago and I love it!

Audrey Crisp said...

Great pics! It looks like you had a fun Easter and a great birthday! What a great present!

Megan Parkes said...

Oh my! So fun! I'm so excited for you. I live at my Mom's right now and I use hers all of the time. I just made the cutest quilt ever. I'm like a grandma. I'll have to post some pics because it actually is so cute. AND I really do want to go to lunch with you, but we are moving to Baltimore for the Summer is less than a week! AHH! We'll have to plan something for when we get back. Maybe we can do a double or somethin' fun, or a triple for that matter now that Andrew is married! SO FUN!!! Tell him hi for me, I haven't talked to him in forever!

Stephanie said...

oh I'm so jealous- I really want a sewing maching... Happy Birthday! I seriously laughed at you hiding in that cupboard, you are so funny. See you next week!