Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lake Mead

Last April, my brother Aaron and his family moved to Henderson, NV. My other brother Curtis and his family live in Vegas and we thought it'd be fun to take an early boating trip to Lake Mead and visit family! So we headed down, in the first part of May. Andrew and Melissa came with us! We took a boat ride over to Hoover Dam. The weather was so nice, it was so fun to sit and enjoy the scenery!
Aaron, Taven, Izzie, Kate, and Shan


Andrew and Kate



We found some ducks, and thought it'd be fun to feed them. We found out they don't like EZ cheese! Then we left and went on a drive, about 5 or 6 miles away. We stopped to hang out again, and after a while, guess who showed up? That's right! The ducks! They had found us! We were so happy and stunned, so we feed them some more!




Andrew and Melissa



Don't worry! We made sure to stop at the Green Valley Buffet! Oh it was the best! I love to get one of everything and taste them all!

2 comments:

Merrells said...

Hooray for Lake Mead! It's one of our favorite places!

Melissa said...

This trip was sooo fun, we have to do it again. These pics are awesome. it makes me realize I should probably be a swimsuit model! I mean look at me... it makes perfect sense!