Friday, July 16, 2010

Liquid Paradise!

What is it exactly, that makes Lake Powell Paradise? I'll tell you! Better yet show you!
Even Brett, who has crutches, and a cast, couldn't resist! There are no exceptions why someone shouldn't come!

Wake boarding! This is me, so much fun!


Bracken surfing


Ah the tube! I felt like a punching bag! Yet we were laughing our brains out! Not funny to get that hurt!


Hanging on for dear life!




Out of the 600 pictures we took there, this one is my favorite! Every time I look at Bracken's legs I die laughing!! (he's in the middle)





Trav going down the slide they built! And landing in like 2 inches of water!


While testing out the slide, Cory slid off the slide into the tree. Just making sure we got all the kinks out;)


Again, couldn't resist being in on the fun!




See why I love this face?;p



Trav
Britt showing everyone up! Girl power!
The sunsets are breathtaking! There's nothing, I'd rather do than be in Powell with great company, great food, great weather, being out in the sun and on the boat, hiking, swimming, cruising, games, music, no cell phone, forgetting about life and worries! My favorite memories are here! Glad we can keep making more!

1 comment:

aubphotography said...

ugh! so jealous! you lucky dawwggss!
xoxoxoxo