Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mama's BOY!!!!!

Oh BOY! That's right!( That explains why all I want is man food, lots of meat and cheese!) And we could not be more excited about it!! Knowing that he is in fact a he, and not one bit shy about it according to the ultrasound, has made this even more real and exciting for us! We were so relieved to know that everything else looks great and healthy! We promptly ran out right after the appt to buy him his first clothes! I cannot wait to meet and dress this little man, and he
is indubitably going to be one spoiled little BOY!!
We also felt it was very appropriate that his very first outfit be a swimming suit, and we plan on raising him on the boat!!;)

4 comments:

Mal and Greg said...

Congrats! Again, so excited for you two. Our boys are going to have so much fun playing together! Love the swim shorts!

Stephanie said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you guys! Little boys are so much fun. Jackson is my sweet boy who loves his mommy so much! You will love it. His little clothes are so cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Makenzie said...

YAH!!! Little boy will be so fun!!! Probably easier than girls too! Lucky duck! I love his little outfits!

Chelsea said...

"It's raining men!"

Please tell me you know that song... haha!

Congratulations!
Remember how I was supposed to invite you to my blog?? Well, I did, so you should be able to see it now. I am so excited for your little man!!