Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gone in 60 Seconds

Does anyone else feel like this last month flew by in 60 seconds? I can't believe it! Chaz is 5 weeks old and has just been so much fun! We've been out with him alot on walks and picnics and to visit everyone. He's been such a good baby..... we are waiting for the trade off! We feel so lucky and don't know how it happened! this is Chaz and his cousin Gage

Chaz looks exactly like my baby pics! I always wondered what I'd look like as a boy!!


1 month old!

The term " sleeping like a baby" brings a whole new meaning! Nothing phases them when they want their sleep!


2 weeks old at a family reunion. We never knew being parents really is the best thing ever! We love love love this little munchkin and can't get enough of him! I feel like it would be really easy to be one of those parents who make their kids so attached to them that they never want to leave! I'll try not to!

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

He looks EXACTLY like you!! Olive skin and all!! They grow up so so fast you have to soak it up like a sponge! he is darling liz! I am so happy for you guys! Xoxo

Valerie Plowman said...

He is a cutie! Congrats! And you look fabulous.