Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy & Warm Easter!!



We spent the weekend in St. George and we could feel ourselves coming out of a depression that we didn't realize we were suffering from! We went down for Travis's little brother's baseball tournament. We went Biking, swimming, played tennis, played Rock Band, and ate tons of great food!



With our friends Brett and Brittany and the ball park.
On the Paradise Rim trail. We got the worse case of brub!!! If you don't know what that is, go ride a bumpy trail all day, and try to ride the next day!
Travis on the Bear Claw trail at just the perfect time of day for some cool pictures!



Sunday we went to Snow Canyon and hiked all around and had an Easter egg hunt and a great BBQ!

6 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

K, your easter looked way fun. I wish we could go to st. george and go biking and play tennis and eat good food! I miss being free like that! My roots are peeking through so I'll be giving you a call pretty soon.

Jer or Stef said...

I'm glad your vacation was fun, sorry we weren't there, guess you'll just have to plan your trip to Cali sooner now!

LeChem Fam said...

Hey Liz!!! I just wanted to say thanks for the cut...I LOVE IT! Maybe when Mo gets a little older I'll have to bring him so you can see the little man in person!
Ari

Lindy said...

Oh it just looked so lovely there, you lucky bum. Maybe someday we'll feel the sun again. Your pictures from the trip were cute. Looks like you had fun.

Kensie said...

IM jealous!!! I have my spring break in two weeks and I think that is where we re going to go.. we better now that I have seen your pictures.I am so sick of this weather I just want WARM!!!!!

sunni said...

Hey where did the fishing post go? I went to go show Morgan and it was gone!! Where did it go?