Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Five Random Things About Me

1. I've always wanted to be in an all girl band. I'm all about girl power, and I've always wanted to be able to rock out with all chicks!! So I also wish I could sing!

2. I have a hard time focusing when I'm reading books. I'll read a part and it will make me think of something else and before you know it I've solved the book in my own way in my head, and I have to go back like 3 pages because I will all of the sudden realize I have no idea what the heck I just read! I'm a big day dreamer!!

3. I used to be so embarrassed by my feet. I used to be jealous of girls with cute feet and hated taking off my shoes and socks and would try to avoid it as much as possible. I would even sit on them and try to hide them, and I always wondered what certain people's feet looked like. Like I would judge if they were cute or not by their feet. (I'm laughing so hard because this sounds so stupid right now.) But I love my feet now!

4. When I was little, I had the worst temper and my nick name was Psycho Sid after this WWF wrestler! I would freak out and my mom would order my brothers to take me to my room and I would latch onto the door frame and they couldn't pry me. My mom was so thankful that I mellowed out before I was a teenager!

5. I'm scared to be a mom and have kids. I'm afraid they'll die or be rotten like me (or even worse, like Travis) or that they will be made fun of or not cute.

There you have it! I tag Stefanie!!

5 comments:

sunni said...

HAHAH I love your feet one!! I feel the same way about mine now... it took many years to like them!! Thank you for entertaining me!

aubphotography said...

of course u can get a purse, but to hang out u have to buy 3 now...lol! lets go to lunch again(without kids)haa! call me and i will swing the purses by. byeeeeeeeeeeee!

Whitney Jensen said...

Liz - you are SO good with my kids when they come for haircuts - you'll be a great Mom!!!

Kensie said...

You are so funny, I got to tell ya I also hate my feet, because I danced for so many years before now, they just turned hideous..oh well what can you do?

Mandy said...

WELL HELLLOOOOOO! I'm excited to have found your family blog. Thanks Liz :) Man, I was wish I was as adventurous as you guys...good night!!!! You guys are awesome.
-Mandy