Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snowboarding at Sundance



Saturday we went to Sundance, and it was one of the best snow days! There was pretty much a white out which made so much new snow. Which also means, the further away we are from getting rid of it! We finally got a new camera so no more excuses! We will take all the pictures you can handle! You will be sorry you ever complained to me!


This is at the back mountain and it was snowing so much! It looks like there is something hanging out of Travis's nose, but it's just snow.
Just freezing on the lift. Good thing I have a sweet outfit so I can feel good about myself. It's worth freezing just to look this good!! Ha ha!!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

You are so funny! Seriously, you crack me up! I would have to agree, your outfit is hot!Dude, a little frostbite don't hurt noone if it means you can be the best lookin' on the slopes. Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Jaci Moore said...

Alright Lindy, you took all my jokes first! But Liz you did look hot! And I don't believe you about Travis's booger. Sometimes the snow will just bring out a little slime, and it's ok. And you're free to play with Asher any time. We'll see if I come too though! Anyway, awesome blog, good to have you back.

Jaci Moore said...

Ok, you've been tagged. You just need to post a thing about 5 random things about you. I can't wait to read yours.