Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bring on Summer!

We have some very exciting news! Travis and I just bought a boat! We are so excited and there has been so much anticipation, so yesterday was our first real day, where we actually wake boarded. We were out there all day and couldn't get enough of it!
We also got a new ride! I love my wake board!

Trav with his. We were also trying to think of a good name for our boat, we'll let you know when we find one!

Helmets are a must for this fearless hunk of mine! Boating is my all time favorite thing and I feel so lucky that we really have one now! We are pretty much planning to go out everyday after work if the weather is good, so let us know if you want to come! It will be a party!! Now it feels like summer!





4 comments:

Erica and Curtis said...

Yes, It DOES feel like summer now, with that, I am sure! Congrats on the toys-sounds super fun!!! Wish we were closer. You guys need to come down to Mead.

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, Sooooo FuN!!!!!
Liz, that is so exiting! Boats are the best part of Utah summers.....

Megan Parkes said...

OH my word!! That's so fun! I'm so happy for you guys! You guys are going to have too much fun! CONGRATS!!!

Jenn said...

Nice boat! I found you on Makenzie's blog! I'm not much of a blogger but its great to see you in the bloggin world!!! I'm lovin summer too! BTW love your board my hubby bought me the same one for my birthday.