Monday, July 6, 2009

He makes me melt like a popsicle, on the 4th of July


I'm proud to be free... to eat this!
Andrew came into town to visit us! It was so much fun!!! Isn't this the cutest?
Love them!
Who doesn't love a mad game of kick ball against little kids, so we can dominate!


Had to take breaks for dance moves! Nice!

Rock stars performed during our fireworks! More breaks for dance moves!


BBQ time!
MEEEEAAT!
And delicious homemade root beer! I love the 4th of July. It's definitely one of our favorite holidays! Hope all of yours was great as well!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are so funny! You posing with raw hamburger... priceless. Hopefully we'll see you soon at Merrells!

Erica and Curtis said...

oh Liz! I love these pictures. Youtake the best ones and I am such a dork for wanting to steal them every time!! We had such a great time with you. You are the best. Still loving the hair,