Thursday, July 30, 2009

The City

Travis had to head back to NYC for work, and you know I wouldn't miss out on it!In my hand, I'm holding Whoopi cookies from Magnolia Bakery. I hadn't tasted them at this point, if I had a would have frosting all over my face and a bigger smile! They were Divine!
We saw the Broadway, In The Heights. It was AMAZING!

Didn't flip the picture, but it was raining and we were having a grand old time shopping still! Century 21 is the best place to shop!



Grey's Papaya hot dogs and pina coladas! So delich!



Chillin in Central Park!

On our way to Yankee stadium!


This was the high light of the trip!!
It's always been a dream of mine, as well as everyone in my family to watch a game in Yankee stadium! I don't care what team you like, Yankee stadium is the absolute best! The vibe and the fans are the best!

I love NY but it's always nice to come home to the mountains! And get back to boating!!

5 comments:

lramey said...

oh the fun it is to be you!!! i'm the uberest jealous!!!

and as always, you're beautiful...too bad Trav got a bit tipsy on the coladas!!!

The Belnaps said...

Fun Liz!! Im so jealous, I love New York!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

The Walkers said...

how fun! You are too cute Liz. These pics make me want to go back... especially for the shopping!! oh well, i just hope you did enough for the both of us :)

Stephanie said...

What a fun trip! I have always wanted to go to NY! Live it up before kids!

aubphotography said...

how fun lizard!!!